Question
Posted by: help | 2007/08/24

Bipolar 10 year girlfriend

Really need help here , Firstly i suffer from Bilopar and yes i give her a hard time when i am on my downers . so why does she not want to let go , sometimes i think she is just waiting to have another person before letting me go .

My girlfriend and I have been having some problems the last 9 months the following has happened and would like some feed back
Dec fighting did not spend any time with each other at all
Jan/Feb I was doing a lot of traveling so was not home every night
March we resolved our differences and said we would both work on the relationship, well two or three weeks later I noticed she was very friendly with a male neighbor how lives upstairs in the complex we stayed . After having a huge fight she tells me they were only friends and nothing happened. She showed me the cell account and seen in one night 12 sms’s sent from her to him . Asked her what was this all about and why so late at night as she is always asleep my 22h00 . got an answer that he kept on asking her to come for coffee . so we tried again but this was bugging me as I could see there was something every time he was around she started to avoid him . I never told her to stop . well relationship fell flat by June. Two weeks ago I moved out as things were not working out , I called her a couple of days later and told her I need to hear from her that it is over . She could not and said she still loves me and I must give her time to either say its over or not . I wanted it over in a way but in a way I was hoping to be back with her . Well we being seeing each other for the last week or more . I do not stay over at all . Last night I went passed her place and could see she was acting strange as I sat nest to her cell phone . She tried several times to ge the phone away from me without trying to be obvious that there was something . Well as you know the mind wonders so I picked the phone up and read an sms from a co worker saying sweet dreams I asked her about this and said he is just a friend that’s all and they talk about work . Well on sat past she had a braai at her family and she invited him along (only found out this morning) . I told her I do not believe her so I sent an sms to the number just saying what’s up . reply in 1 min was just leaving the office . 2 mins later a call from him told her to put on to loud speaker if she has nothing to hide. His words were what are you doing , nothing ok would you like to go out got a good time .. she said no as she must pass her folks . that’s when I left . this morning I called her and said why did you not tell him I was there or coming past to show me there is nothing between the two of you . answer was I did not thing about it .

Maybe I am just plain stupid or am I looking at this the wrong way ????

Sounds like she's really not altogether into you, and maybe you would be wise to move on, without anger or biterness. If the pair of you genuinely want to work things out, do so with the assistance of a proper relationship counsellor.

7
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

Feels like u will lose it, hey it's just a feeling. Reality is that you won't.
I have also been in a similar postion felt the way u do, but guess wht am not married. did i tell u, i did something similar to what your gf is doing to u to one of my x boyfriend...haaaaaaaaaaaaah he was so hurt/mad ect. HE PROMISED TO KILL ME, i actually moved town. I haven't seem him since then, but i hear he is in a relationship and they have a baby lol

Reply to EK
Posted by: help | 2007/08/24

thanks EK , wish it was that easy to walk away ... i am sure i am goign to lose it .

Reply to help
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

Dude, let go. The relationship has gotten to a level where it can't be fixed. What you do not know now is not worth knowing cause honestly there is no relationship. Tip: leave & don't come back. We women r very emotionally manipulative & our tears r our best tool.
Stay away from relationships for a while and the next woman u meet, pls marry her in abt a yr, ok

Reply to EK
Posted by: help | 2007/08/24

Yes i agree with you and in Feb when we sorted out i told her i would Marry her but give it 6 months and then we can do it anytime there after which was for the 1st Sept . I did try my best just felt she nevere gave it all . What i dont understatnd is way she can not let me go why can she not say it . I am not a very nice perosn most of the time so i will not blame her. I wish i knew what to do i love her so much but just become to much , dont get me wrong i have lady friends but i dont go and send the sms's all hours of the night and stuff. She cried to ont he phoen this monirng to say we must meet to reslove . we have so much interference from her family and friends , i do not get along with them so they push her from me i know it . all i need to know is if she has cheated fine be honest about it .

Reply to help
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

Dude, u 2 hav outgrown each other! 10yrs is a veeeery long time to be in a bf/gf relationship. I think she wants commitment (marriaafe) and u r not ready.

Reply to EK
Posted by: help | 2007/08/24

thanks
yes ten years

Reply to help
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

has she been ur gf 4 10yrs?

Reply to EK