Question
Posted by: Snoopy | 2003/12/30

Biphasil

First off, thank you very much for you time and advice. It is much appreciated. RE your response that I should try Biphasil for a few months to try and control the bleeding from the injection: how many months should I take it for and should I take it while still getting the injection. What does Biphasil do to regulate/control the bleeding?

Take the Biphasil for three months and carry on with the injection. Irregular bleeding on the injection is often due to thinning of the uterine lining. Biphasil builds this up.