Question
Posted by: Snoopy | 2004/01/04

Biphasil 2

Thanks so much for your suggestion to take Biphasil. I just want to make sure of something: I got the Biphasil from a clinic and the nurse told me that I should take it until the bleeding stops. She said that if it should start again I must just carry on where I stopped the pills. I just want to know if this information is correct since the bleeding has stopped after two pills. Do I need to continue for a certain period or is my problem of more than a year fixed after two pills? I appreciate the work you do here very much. Thank you.

I would suggest that you carry on and complete the whole packet.

2
Posted by: Suretha | 2015/09/28

Good day I would like to know while on the 7 red tablets on biphazil can you get pregnant or should you avoid sex while on the 7 red tablets

Reply to Suretha
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/11

I wanna use biphasil but i heard that if u have missed a pill just once u will fall.pregnant even if u ddnt have sex .so i wanna know how is that possible?