Question
Posted by: ZANDI | 2005/01/12

BIOSLIM

HI,
MY MOTHER SUFFERS FROM HI-BLOOD PRESSURE AND SHE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ITS SAFE TO USE THE BIO-SLIM

THANK YOU

Dear Zandi
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
Because your dear Mom has high blood pressure I would rather advise her to use the DASH DIET. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'You are what you eat' and 'Hypertension' and check out the 'DASH Diet' that was specifically designed to lower bp and will also cause weight loss. Weight loss and moderate exercise (going for walks) will lower her bp.

1
Posted by: Magda | 2005/02/01

Can i use bioslim while breast feeding?

Reply to Magda