Posted by: Lesego | 2012/12/06

Biological Clock myths& facts

Hi Docs now sick of just hearing people asking me when am i having a baby and bombarding me with biological clock myths.I am at the point where ive decided that i need to go see a gynae or somebody about this,just for peace of mind.My question is where do i go?can i go to a GP or should i rather see a gynae?and what exactly should i ask them to look for?what tests will be looking for?Im 29 years and i see nothing wrong with me,i get my periods regurlaly,i eat healthy,i excercise and yes..i would like to have babies,but not now,maybe when im 32/33,is''t impossible?I dont think so,but im willing to hear from medical doctors

Please assist:(


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


If you are not ready to have a child right now, you can postpone falling pregnant. Your risk for complications only arises when you are above 35 years of age. So you can relax, especially in the light that your periods are regular and that you are healthy and active. You can consult a gynaecologist for an examination, papsmear and ultrasound.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lesego | 2012/12/07


Thanks DR

Reply to Lesego

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.