Posted by: Lesego | 2012/12/06

Biological clock myths &  Facts

Hi Doc now sick of just hearing people asking me when am i having a baby and bombarding me with biological clock myths.I am at the point where ive decided that i need to go see a gynae or somebody about this,just for peace of mind.My question is where do i go?can i go to a GP or should i rather see a gynae?and what exactly should i ask them to look for?what tests will be looking for?Im 29 years and i see nothing wrong with me,i get my periods regurlaly,i eat healthy,i excercise and yes..i would like to have babies,but not now,maybe when im 32/33,is''''t impossible?I dont think so,but im willing to hear from medical doctors

Please assist:(


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Unless you are struggling to fall pregnant, there is no need to have any tests done now. Having a baby at 32/33 is not a problem. Many women these days delay having children.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lesego | 2012/12/10


Thanks Doc

Reply to Lesego

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.