Question
Posted by: Booby | 2004/01/19

BioBust/Breast enlargement herbal products

I would like to know whether these products do help with the enlargement of your breasts and which ones are the best (I saw a lot of them being sold on the internet)? Do the breasts stay large after you discontinue the product? Is it safe to use this product? Is it worthwhile spending so much money on these products? I would appreciate it if I could talk to someone who has used this. My e-mail is marlesef@yahoo.com.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Booby

Sorry. I can't help you here. Maybe the manufaturers would like to answer it and explain how a supplement can actually cause ones breasts to become fuller.

Estie