Question
Posted by: xxx | 2005/07/18

Biobust side-effects

with the new Biobust craze, we are promised an increase in bust size in just three months! it is supposedly all natural ingredients and has no side effects. how is this possible?surley a sudden increase in breast cell proliferation can lead to problems like cancer later in life, as this is what cancer is: CELL PROLIFERATION.
are there any medical journals that review the pro's and cons of these breast growth products?

I don't know of any journal articles. This is the problem with the so-called 'natural' products. They are not subjected to the usual medical safety trials.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/10/06

I have been taking BioBust for 3 months. I am a healthy 31 year old female. All of a sudden I have gall stones, and have to have my gallbladder removed. I did a whole bunch of research on Google, and one of the reasons for gallstones is a sudden increase in Estrogen. BioBust claims to be natural, but when reading up on the ingredients, I saw they have an estrogen based plant product in them. I'm not saying BioBust gave me gallstones, but I am saying it's a bit of a coincidence.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/27

But did you get the results