Question
Posted by: OW | 2005/12/13

Biobust Query

Good day,

I was wondering if you are able to assist me with a product query.

I would like to take a product called - Biobust

Ingredients:
Avena Sativa Powder, Black Cohosh Extract 4:1, Mexican Wild Yam, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Damiana Leaf Extract 25%, Fennel Seed, Fenugreek Powder, Mothers Wart, Saw Palmetto, Norwegian Kelp, Humulus Lupulus, L-Tyrosine.

The concern I have is that the insert stipulates that the product "Should" not have an effect on contraceptives. (Should and WILL NOT are very different)

Is there a way of confirming this? I have been on triphasel for the past ten years. Please advise if it would affect my contraceptive.

I await your response.

Kind regards and many thanks,
OW

Most of these products have not been tested with the Pill, so the effects are not known.

2
Posted by: OW | 2005/12/15

Hi Berni,

Thanks 4 your response.
Shoo, I am extremely hesistant to go on Biobust after hearing about your experience.
I wish you good luck on your mammo results.

Reply to OW
Posted by: Berni | 2005/12/14

Hi OW,
Can't answer your question exactly but I was also on triphasel for 10 years and just over a year ago I used Biobust for about 6 months. I thankfully didn't fall pregnant as I was having unprotected sex and I did not read those words on the leaflet.
The results of what they "promised" though was very dissapointing. I have not moved up even 1 cup size. And shortly after I had finished all the tablets my one nipple starting excreting orangy liquid which progressed to blood last week. Today I had a mammogram and more tests are to follow, and their concerns are that I am only 27. But I can obviously not say if the two are related.
I wish you luck and bigger boobs!

Reply to Berni