Question
Posted by: Small boobs | 2007/04/03

Biobust

Do you perhaps now anything on the product, "Biobust"?
Is the products safe and will it actually work for me? I am a23 year old female with a A cup size i would really like to improve on that, and would greatly appreciate any advice. There has been testimonials of girls gaining 2 cup sizes. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Kind Regards

Small boobs

Dear Small boobs
Breast tissue consists of fat cells and fibrous tissue - no cream can increase that. You can do exercise to stimulate the muscle under the breast which will make your breasts look fuller or you can use a special bra like the lifting bras to push the tissue that you have towards the cleavage. I don't believe the creams work. It may swell the cells while you are using it but will not help if you don't keep on using it. Rather save the money and go for a breast augmentation operation!

2
Posted by: CD again | 2007/04/04

Dear Confused
you are right, I got a bit confused! - the biobust is a herbal combination of natural phyto esterogens that you take per tablet. I think it just causes swelling of the cells but won't give you a permanent better bust. Has anyone out there used this before and what do you think of it?
See also centre4research dot org dash breastcream

Reply to CD again
Posted by: confused | 2007/04/04

Biobust isn't a cream, is it? as far as i know its tablets?

Reply to confused