Question
Posted by: stacy | 2004/10/31

BioBust

I would like to know if BioBust works & if there are any side effects??

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Stacy

You will have to contact the manufacturers directly please or ask a pharmacy or health shop to read the package insert for you.

Kind regards.

Estie

4
Posted by: monica | 2006/04/07

Can I drink my BioBust with my Thinz and Prohexal?

Reply to monica
Posted by: Viv | 2004/11/15

I have been using biobust for 3 months: 3 capsules, 3 x a day.
Absolutely no results in my breast size, but my nails are growing like a boeing! An expensive nail booster though - I hope it will do what it's supposed to do. Do you carry on, or do you quit?

Reply to Viv
Posted by: Mel | 2004/11/01

I used for about 3 months, taking 2 capsules, 3 times a day, & saw no results. If there is anyone else who saw results, please let us know cos it'll be sad to use so much money with no results.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: fee | 2004/10/31

hi stacy,

as with everything it depends on the person, but five of my friends and i tried biobust and it really did work. the only side effect was bigger boobs and a hole in my wallet!! unfortunately i didn't stay on for the full course because it is so expensive, so i lost the extra cup size that i gained already. my one friend who is very skinny had to use it for a year and another only used it for 3 months with the same results. so i think it works differently for everyone.

Reply to fee