Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/03/12

Biobust

Do you know anything about the product "Biobust"?
Does it realy work and how?

I have no experience of this product.

3
Posted by: JB | 2004/03/12

I have heard on some feedbacks that it has works for some woman and due to the ones that hasn't work- it can take longer for the result to work if you have a fast metabolism. If you ever want to try it, why not ask your doctor if he/she want to recommend it to you because even though it is made of natural herbs, it does influence your hormonal balance.

Please make sure you understand that "natural herbs" can still be medicine, and can have side effects. Please tell your doctor if you use any of these prior to any surgical procedure, as you can suffer severe complications.

Reply to JB
Posted by: JB | 2004/03/12

Reply to JB
Posted by: also | 2004/03/12

hi,
I have heard that biobust interferes with your hormones in some way to enlarge your breasts. If that is the case, surely if you stopped taking it, your breasts would go back to their original size when the hormonal influence was gone?
Dunno- any other ladies know about it?

Reply to also