Question
Posted by: jemma | 2007/12/05

Bio-T

hi there - i have been told about this ointment that gets rid of moles - Bio-T - do you know anything about this? is it safe to use and where can i buy it? I just cant go through more surgery to get rid of moles......

Otherwise is there anything more you can suggest to get rid of moles

Dear Jemma
I am always sceptical to use any kind of ointment or chemical on moles - if it irritates the mole you can't really decide whether it is becoming cancerous or just inflamed. Moles don't always need surgery - you can remove them with laser or freezing. Rather see a dermatologist about this?

1
Posted by: Jemma | 2007/12/05

Thanks!!

Reply to Jemma