Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/16

Bio Strath

Hello

I drink 5ml of Bio Strath syrup before my breakfast and lunch but find that it increase my appetite?

Is there any reason for this?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Kasandra

Bio-Strath will not unnecessarily increase the appetite. It does not have a stimulating effect on any cell in the body. It restores your cells so please continue taking it as recommended and make sure that you eat good food and drink lots of filtered water daily. Stay away from the man made foods and drinks. They rob our bodies of good health.

Did you know a good appetite is a very good vital sign of the body.

Kind regards.

Estie