Posted by: Nicole | 2009/05/04


Hi i am 45 turning 46 this year, I had a hysterectomy 5 1/2 years ago when I gave birth to my third child due to complications. I am starting to feel the symptoms of menopause and I am in peri at this point. I am interested in Bio Identical Homrmones and would like to know how I go about getting all the tests done and getting onto Bio identical hormones, we have moved down frm JHB so I dont have a gynae. Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You would need to see a gynaeoclogist to check your hormone levels. I don't know of any pharmacies who make up specific compounds, though this is popular in the US.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

There is doktor' s in South Africa. I myself visit them and it was life changing. Tel. 0117833939. They are in Sandton. Every woman should visit them.

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: Diva | 2009/05/14

need to find a doc in gauteng regarding bio-identical hormones

Reply to Diva

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.