Question
Posted by: Bagga | 2008/01/29

Bio-bust? hype or for real?`

Hi, Iam asking this question on my girlfriends behalf, does the tablet form of biobust actually work? If so why doesn't every lady use it instead of painful surgery? Iam a personal trainer and understand fully about the supplement industry and how they lie about products, and I understand how the body works in absorbing and using hormones etc, so how then, can a supplement SITE deposit fatty tissue in the breast tissue alone?
Iam sure many ladies would appreciate the answer to this.
Regards, Clayton

Dear Bagga
No a supplement can not make breast tissue - it works by having an esterogen-like effect on the glandular tissue of the breast.

3
Posted by: Bagga | 2008/01/30

Thanks Leez!

Reply to Bagga
Posted by: Leez | 2008/01/30

Dear Bagga
Post your second question as a new post, or it'll never get answered.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Bagga | 2008/01/30

Thanks, so it does work? as I know there are natural anti esterogen supplements on the market for males too, but these seems to be all talk. Should she give it a try?

Reply to Bagga