Posted by: Jan | 2008/10/22

My Doc prescribed this medication to me, but I become very lethargic, very hot &  relive my past. I took it last night &  asked question about my child that died 11 years ago I believe, this morning I could not recall anything, up until now, I even forgot that my dad is undergoing an operation tomorrow. Is this normal? What can I do.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Because this drug works in the central nervous system, the cofusion/hallucinations you have been experiencing - You'll have to contact your prescriber if this persists: you may need a dosage alteration, or a change in medication.

Posted by: anna | 2009/04/27

baclofen for diagnosed anxiety disorders (leading to self medication with drugs and alcohol) - how safe?

Reply to anna