Question
Posted by: Doll | 2004/10/08

binge /bulimia/obesity

Please provide me with a list of suitable registered inpatient psychiatric hospitals for the above addiction.thank you

Doll, the conditions you mention are not addictions, so do not need facilities dealing with additions. They are Eating Disorder, which any psychiatrist can treat, but which might best be seen at one of the relatively rare Eating Disoders units, such as the one at Tara Hspital in Joburg, and you might check otherwise whether your local medical School has someone with a special interest in eating disorders.

1
Posted by: dbit | 2004/10/11

There is an ED treatment facility mentioned in the latest Marie Claire, not sure what it was called but I think it is in Cape Town.

DO a search on Ananzi and a few other centres may come up too.

Good luck.

Reply to dbit