Question
Posted by: G | 2004/10/14

BillaBoy...

Hey BillaBoy..please post the site that illustrates the dumb bell kick backs exercise, not sure I'm doing it right. Also, I start off light when exercising and go heavier with each rep. For example: start off with benching say 40kgs do 12 reps then increase to 50kgs doing 10 reps...and so on...is this a correct way to do it or should I just start off heavty right off the bat? I don't have a gym partner to help so need to be a bit carefull when going heavy.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

G, Billaboy,

CB.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/14

G
It all depends on your goals. The way your training will add muscle mass/size. Your reps and sets are perfect for that. Try doing 4 sets with reps 12-10-8-6. Be sure to stress your muscles fully by overloading them. Your muscles grow by being damaged when lifting heavy and then rebuilding stronger while your resting. So keep a log and keep adding weight week by week. You should feel free to ask the gym staff to give you a spot.

you cant paste links here, so pop me a mail on: billaboy at webmail dot co dot za for those exercizes

Reply to BillaBoy