Question
Posted by: Leez | 2006/03/31

Bikram Yoga Durbanville

I life in Northern suburbs and have been attending classes in town but as I work half day and have 2 young children it is not feasible to travel to town. I am hooked and would love to continue - any studios out here???

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Leez - I don't think there is a studio out North but your best bet would be to ask at the Power Zone studio - if anyone will know, they will.
Chris

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/01

Found a Bikram Yoga Studio in Durbanville yet?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Alka | 2015/09/19

Hi ladies, a Bikram studio opened in Durbanville!!! It is called Yama Yoga and really an amazing space!!!

Posted by: Estelle | 2006/06/01

Hi Leez, Please let me know if you found anything in the Nothern Suburds.

Estelle

Reply to Estelle | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Alka | 2015/09/19

Hi Estelle, a Bikram yoga studio opened in Durbanville. It is called Yama Yoga - really a lovely space to practice.