Question
Posted by: Sad | 2007/02/19

Big vagina

My vagina gets so big when my BF and I have sex that after like four pushes i cannot feel him anymore and I don't enjoy sex...

Does anyone know why this happen.

And it's not him, There are times when I can feel him and others when I cant. I can only feel him when I am a little dry but then also it's more pain than pleasure.

Could it also be pyschological? as I was sexually abused by my step dad?

Please help me...

There is natural ballooning of the vagina as part of arousal. If you think you have residual issues from the abuse, it might be a good idea to see a therapist.

2
Posted by: Jenna | 2007/02/19

oops! wrong post! sorry

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Jenna | 2007/02/19

is that why he broke up with you? or are you not the same sad?

Reply to Jenna