Question
Posted by: Zikky | 2005/12/05

big tummy

Hi, I’ve got a problem with ma tummy, every time I eat its gets big no matter how little I eat, even if I eat a deserts, I don’t want to loose weight but I want a flat tummy Im currently, I’ve tried to loose weight but the stomach still remains shapeless, does warm /cold water helps, sleeping on the tummy at night, a slimming belt does these things really helps?

Dear Zikky
I can't figure out if your tummy is flabby due to loss of muscle tone, or if you get bloated whenever you eat? If your problem is flabby muscles then start doing targeted exercises like sit-ups (ask Fitness Doc for a set of exercises that target the tum). If you suffer from bloating then you may have a spastic colon. In the latter case it is a good idea to have a medical checkup to find out if this is the case and if it should be, then you need to consult a clinical dietitian.