Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/05/31

Big tummy

I don’t feel that I'm overweight 55kg, its just after my miscarr I couldn’t get rid of my big stomach. Please tell me what to eat and what exercises to do.

Dear Worried
Fat that is deposited in the abdominal area (also called visceral fat) is difficult to budge, but you may find that doing targeted exercises such as sit-ups will help to trim down this fat. If you are at a gym ask your gym instructor to give you specific exercises to firm and trim your abdomen or ask Fitness Doc for a set of targeted exercises to work on the tummy.

4
Posted by: Nomusa | 2005/05/31

I have flab skin after giving birth to my 18 months old son. used the thick waist belt a week after giving birth to avod this flabs. Unfortunately, I was forced to stop using it, as I couldn't stand the itching and discomfort caused by it.

Please advice on what I should do to get rid of this unwanted flabs.

Reply to Nomusa
Posted by: Maine | 2005/05/31

I had flab and loose skin after my caesarean nearly 4 years ago. I started running on the treadmill at the gym for 15 minutes, 3 x a week and i lost 3kg's in a month as well as plenty inches around stomach, waist and buttocks. Do a 3 min warm-up, run for 5 minutes, walk for 2 minutes, run for 10 minutes, cool down. Also eat health, plenty small meals, lots of fruit and veg and drink between 2-3 litres water a day. Also drink a cup of hot water last thing before bed and first thing in the morning. Good luck.

Reply to Maine
Posted by: tubbs | 2005/05/31

I can't seem to get rid of my spare tyre!

Reply to tubbs
Posted by: rosinha | 2005/05/31

help help to firm flabby and drooping buttocks

Reply to rosinha