Question
Posted by: palesa | 2004/10/25

Big Tummy

Hi Doc, i'm having a big problem please help me!!!!

i'm 29 and i have had a baby before, i used to a figured slnder person but now i gain weight and my tummy is growing bigger as if i'm preggies, and i do have periods every months, i have gained alot, i'm also married, i've never went for a check up as to waht may be wrong, can i be preggies and still menstruate, or why is my tummy growing so big i'm very worried

There could be a number of causes, from bowel problems to growths in the womb to lax muscles. I'd suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/26

My friend had her period and she was pregnant. Maybe you should do a test, or go and see a doc.

Reply to Norma