Question
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2007/06/05

Big time blues

Hi CS. Well I was finally fired by that lying woman. Fair enough it was my fault as another girl and myself decided to have a beer while everyone was out of the office. Not a big deal but obviously I gave that jealous little woman something to latch on to and she went ahead and dismissed me. I would not have gone in for the hearing had it not been that I needed a 'deal' out of them and they paid me 2 months salary. I would love to bump into her at the Mall because she is the type of person who will walk up to me to give me a hug and act as if nothing has happened. The lies she told about me - her brother-in-law headed the hearing (which I think is unfair) but she lied to him like you can't believe. How does she sleep at night? Needles to say I landed myself another job but I have been feeling really down lately. Well I haven't taken my meds for about a month so I know you will tell me to start again which I will on Friday. I just cannot help but feel sad. Im sad about the past - I wish I could turm back time. CS, I really am so depressed that I find enjoyment in nothing at the moment. I feel like Im in another dimension - as if Im not in reality and I hate feeling like this. If I didn't have my lovely kids around I would actually welcome dying. I have no energy for anything and really struggle to even put make-up on in the morning to get to work. If my new boss had to fire me now, I would actually be glad - This is a dumb thing to ask but would my lithium, fluanxol and prozac perk me up again.

Hello again JakaN !
GOod to hear from you again, though not good to hear of some of what has been happening. People like that a;ways seem to sleep well at night, don't they ? Feel some regret, rather than sadness. Regret is about wishing it hadn't happened ; sadness is allowing it to cast a gloomy shadow over the present and future.
I'm sure medication should be able to help again as it has in the past ( as could CBT ) --- sounds like maybe a return to the shrink for re-assessment would be a good idea ?