Question
Posted by: bro | 2004/11/11

BIG problem with doctor

Hi I had to go to the doctor the other day, I havent been to a doctor for years. I went because I had stomach cramps, had the runs, and threw up every morning before going to school.
The doctor examined my stomach with a stetoscope, and felt my stomach with his hands, he pressed here and there. Then he asked me to undo my pants, (by the way I am a guy).I did, and he continued to feel my stomach, but then he pulled down my underpants and started pressing into my pubic hair, he looked very nervous, and then he then took my balls into his hands and told me to cough.
The problem came when I started getting an erection. He told me I could pull my pants back up.
Now I feel uncomfortable because he touched me down there, as it turned out that I had a spastic colon, what do my balls have to do with that?
And wasn't he supposed to wear gloves when touching me?
I also don't understand why I got an erection.
So
Is that normal, and did he do anything wrong or not?

Expert ImageTeen expert

getting an erection when someone touches your balls or your penis is a very normal physiological reaction, and it does not mean that you are attracted to your doctor, it is about physical stimulation.

As for the particular medical investigation please post your question to our CyberDoc here at Health24 for medical advice.

4
Posted by: mary-kate olswn | 2004/11/28

Its normal Hun

Reply to mary-kate olswn
Posted by: Jiffy | 2004/11/12

Believe you me, you are not the first guy to get an erection when being touched by a doctor! They are used to it, for them it's just part of their jobs.

Just don't bring up the subject next time you go to him, I can almost quarentee that he won't remember anyway :o)

Reply to Jiffy
Posted by: Adam | 2004/11/12

I found out about the spastic colon and found out the tubes fomr your bladder to you penis if they twist ir can cause serious problems ( hence the spastic colon) so he had to hold ur balls so wen u coughed he could see if there was any tention form the tubes, hope this help mate?

good luck

Reply to Adam
Posted by: Adam | 2004/11/11

haha unlucky mate, lol doctors look at them and dont really give a crap, i think u getting an erection was normal response ( i mean he was touching it after all) of course ur most likley to get one After awhile but if u got it in like 3 seconds falt then maybe u liked it? :-\ , any way wirte back and tell us what u think?

Reply to Adam