Posted by: irene | 2010/05/17

big penis and thrush

i have a new boyfriend,had unsafe sex twice and on the 2 occassions i''ve had thrush,it was just a discharge with no smell,a bit itchy and with a bit of blood,over the counter medication quickly helped me.He has a very big penis and im wondering whether it could have been the cause.The first time i also experienced abdominal pain and my viginal walls ached.
Please help me.A condom doesnt fit well ,is the different sizes of condoms?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

Best wsihes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/27

I have a very large circumcised penis and always need extra lube otherwise it hurts even the most accommodating women

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: ?? | 2010/05/18

Good comments, altho'' a little too late for warnings. Unprotected sex on 2 occasions - when WILL people learn?!

Reply to ??
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010/05/18

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

Best wsihes

Reply to gynaedoc
Posted by: Zee | 2010/05/17

Thush may not be caused by a big penis BUT if the big penis is penetrating a not-so-well lubricated vagina then the friction from intercourse does cause thruch!! SO I wold suggest that you use lubes and please use protection!! You say this is a new boyfirend and you already feel comfortable enough to have unprotected sex with him! Girl you''re playing Russian Roulette with your life!

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Andy | 2010/05/17

firstly, thrush is not caused by a big penis. discomfort might be felt due to lack of lubrication. secondly you should go see a doctor ASAP because it sounds to me that you have an infection of some sort. it might be thrush or it might be something more serious. go to the doctor just to make sure. thirdly, please wear a condom for safe sex, getting a STD or even worse, HIV, is not a joke. buy some at clicks or any supermarket or garage. there are difference sizes, so you could choose those that will fit your man''s penis.

Reply to Andy
Posted by: me | 2010/05/17

am not sure what to tell u as i have almost similar issue. My V feels like there was a friction of sum sort. It is itchy and swollen, very painful when i urinate. Plus there is a funny discharge that comes out like a small pee, it doesnt smell. What can i get to stop the swelling and discharge?

Reply to me
Posted by: Momof3 | 2010/05/17

PS: make sure you spread the thrush ointment on him as well as he could be reinfecting you each time as men dont have symptoms, especially under the foreskin ,if he has one .

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: momof3 | 2010/05/17

Yes, there are different sizes of condoms and you should use them to avoid STD''s and un- wanted pregnancy .-That should be uppermost in your mind. What about Aids !!
You can get over the counter meds from your pharmacy for thrush but it might not be thrush. -better to go to the DR.

You can use lubrication and have more foreplay to help with the lubrication before he penetrates you. You can even lubricate him to make sure it will be a more smooth penetration.

Reply to momof3

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.