Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2004/12/22

Big Buttocks bothers me, people's comments makes me sick!!!

I have big buttocks and a tiny body and people always comments that I have " The whole Pakistastan within me", and this frustrates the hell out of me. I have done all the kind of exercises u can think of, and my But never goes anywhere.

I m truly frustrated and cant afford a surgery. My husband loves my but, but I hate it as it makes me less attractive.

People with perfect bodies, are rare, and usually incredibly boring people. All of us, whatever variations we have in shape and size, are loveable, and usually end up loved by significant other people. As SS says, maybe a gym's personal trainer could help pn a bit of modest re-shaping. But I generally find it's best to love what we have, rather than to long for what we don't have

2
Posted by: Ntombi | 2004/12/23

Tiny girl I think you should be proud of your buttocks cause to tell you the truth some of us envy them. My bum is very flat and I mean flat if you know what I mean and worst part is that I have huge boobs I wear size 38E and I just look so funny (so they say) but hey I have a husband whol loves me and come to think of it some of those perfect bodies don't have any.

Reply to Ntombi
Posted by: SS | 2004/12/22

Hi Tiny,

Get yourself a personal trainer at your local gym and he/she will show you the right exercises and work out the right diet for you to follow. He/she will then also take measurements etc. and help you to keep track of your progress. That way you can loose weiht at the right places.
As for the people making comments: I found that normally it's people who aren't perfect themselves that make these comments. On the other hand: who is perfect? Your husband likes your but - now that's perfect!

Reply to SS