Question
Posted by: Phumzile | 2008/01/05

Big appetite

For the past six months my appetite has been so huge it scares me I just can't stop eating even when I'm full and always crave sweet things. I am always thinking of food even in the middle of the night, the first thing on my mind is food every morning when I wake up. I was in great shape before this and am afraid I'll gain weight and loose my figure pls help me before I turn into a fat pig. is there any appetite suppressants that I can use to control it and not crave sweet things?

Dear Phumzile
I would recommend that you have a medical examination to determine what is causing this pronounced increase in appetite. There are a variety of factors that could be responsible, such as diabetes, brain lesions affecting the appetite control centre in the brain, or depression that can trigger extreme eating. Let's see what the examination finds before you start taking diet pills.