Question
Posted by: Danny | 2006/10/31

Bierpens

Thanks for your reply.
My weight is 70.5 kg and I am 1.79 m.

I did the running routine as you mentioned for 4 months now.

Yes, you may be right, my age is a factor. What if I do boxing or rowing exercise?

Hi Danny

Adding boxing and rowing will certainly give you more variety and will start to get at different muscle groups and that is an advantage by itself, so I say go for it!

The key, as I mentioned, is to ensure that whatever you do, whether it be running, boxing or rowing, is done consistently and often, so that you get the cumulative effects. So make sure it's done 4 or 5 times a week, minimum, and the also adress the diet, it's absolutely critical!