Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/07/07

Bid mense bid!

The interview was over an hour long! All went great I'm really hoping my feeling here is not wrong. He said IF I have the job "this" is my salary (which is more than i'm getting now) and after 3 months an increase - i was quite happy with the "this" salary!

Then he said he needs our companies auditor to phone him because he does not want another useless bookkeeper who messes up his book and seems great.

So the auditor did and he just phoned to say he thinks i got it.....coz the guy said i seem nice but also like i'd be able to kick ass when necessary!

Soooo please hold thumbs ?

Dankie baie

Well, it sounds to us as if you're capable at the bookkeeping and the ass-kicking, so it ought to be yours.
I look forwards to hearing the good news when it arrives

16
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/07/07

My x boss just phoned me said he phoned her and she said WHAT A NICE MAN! Said she gave me a "glowing" referral and hope's I get it.....He was worried about Ne interfering with my word and she said never has it - Ne's life is organised and in school etc.....

eish...my senuwees...

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2005/07/07

Ek hou duim vas jy kry dit. Dit sal great wees. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/07

Holding thumbs for u! I am sooooo excited!!

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/07

Good luck.....

Reply to KC
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/07

Crossing fingers and what ever else you need to be crossed for you!

If you guys are Sharks supporters, don't brag about it! I tell people I don't watch rugby at the moment! It is too embrassing to say you support the sharks!

It's amazing how when 1 thing starts coming right in your life the rest will follow.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/07

Shark! O nee as ek jou baas was sou ek se jy kry slegs die werk as jy 'n Stormer word! Sterkte!

Reply to Male23
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/07

Hou duime vas - hoop jy kry dit!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/07/07

Ek hou styf duim vas dat die pos joune is. Jy verdien dit!

Groete

E.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/07/07

Nee Joanne E

Not 'n hel nie weer nie - ek kan nie die mental abuse handle nie en niks het toe verander nie!

Ek gaan hierdie keer maak soos 'n slegte hond....wegloop met al my ammunisie en sorg dat my kant skoon is. Gelukkig het ek 'n goeie verhouding met die auditors en ken hulle my hele storie en wat hier aangaan.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/07/07

Dankie baie julle!

Ek't ook 'n goeie feeling - bietjie benoud want ek ken nie van forex etc. nie maar hy't gese hy sal iemand van die bank kry om my te leer....

Hy's ook 'n Durban booitjie en 'n shark supported...maybe help dit ???

*angel* - hi there - my gut's also saying that girl.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/07

Just don't let boss man talk you into returning to him again

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/07

Dan hou ek duim vas vir jou!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: *Angel* | 2005/07/07

Hi CPMom

Have not been on the sight for a long time it's great news and I will say a prayer for you but my gut is telling me that this job is yours!!!!

All of the best

Angel

Reply to *Angel*
Posted by: Bee | 2005/07/07

Holding thumbs and toes etc! It sounds very positive.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/07

Congrats! I'm sure it will be your job, they wount make you happy for nothing.. Wow, you go girl!

Reply to Male23
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/07

All holding thumbs for you!!

Reply to Star