Posted by: Farah | 2009/03/19

Bi sexual ?

I am married woman with 2 kids. I noticed a change in me.
I like anal sex since I enjoyed 3 some with my hubby and his male friend.
Am I turning BI ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I don't think I understand your use of the term 'bi' - I understand this to mean bisexual which would mean that you are sexually actracted to both men and women...your enjoyment of anal sex does not mean this. You could enjoy this with two men or just your husband. If you are referring to the fact that you had a threesome, I wonder what your specific concerns are about this?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: P | 2009/03/20

Who gave it to you  your husband or the other oke, or both?

Reply to P
Posted by: joe | 2009/03/19

you are sick go see a some one

Reply to joe
Posted by: SS | 2009/03/19

Give it a try. Now its ur turn to bring a lady friend into u lovemaking with ur husband.

Reply to SS

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.