Question
Posted by: Twinkel star | 2005/07/22

Bi-Sexual

Hi i am bi-sexual and is married to a wonderfull man that has no problem with it. I have a beutifull baby boy 1 years old and is working fultime. I dont have a lot of girlfriends and the few i have is straight. I value there friendship to mush to tell them. I dont have mush time at all to get out and meet other people and is to shy to make the first move. So now i end up alone with my craving. I even tried to contact bi-woman in hustler books but is to scared of what will be on the other side, i am a very responsible person and very deasent. Please help what must i do to meet someone HELP ME!!!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Twinkel Star

Thank you for visiting this forum and for posting your message.

You describe yourself as bi (not lesbian) and mention that your husband is comfortable with this - its great that you were able to share this with him.

I doubt that trying to contact another woman through Hustler magazine is the way to go - it sounds very impersonal. Unless that is what you want, in which case you could also consider approaching a sex worker.... Is it just sex with a woman you're "craving", or would you like the sex to take place within the framework of a friendship, or relationship?

You don't mention what town or city you're living in, but you can take it for granted that there will be other bisexual women as well as lebians living there. You could place an ad in Exit (a national lesbian & gay newspaper, sold in most branches of CNA) to meet lesbian women in your area. Ideally, you would befriend a woman or a couple, and then meet other women.

You're welcome to call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 55 between 1pm and 9 pm every day to discuss this further.

4
Posted by: sexy lady | 2005/07/22

just wondering in which area you live pretoria or joburg?

Reply to sexy lady
Posted by: Twinkelstar | 2005/07/22

Phone me on my sel 0844435600

Reply to Twinkelstar
Posted by: sweetie | 2005/07/22

How can i get hold of you twinkle star i'm also shy maybe we can help each other.

Reply to sweetie
Posted by: Interested | 2005/07/22

Sweetie I posted my e-mail on your previous posting loveslaverypunction at yahoo dot com, mail me please.....

Reply to Interested