Question
Posted by: O | 2005/07/25

b/f vibes

my b/f gets 'vibes' that I have expectations from him. I said to him that I dont expect anything and he said he knows, but still gets these vibes!!! Is it me or him that has the problem here? I dont want to get married or have children, so I am not pressurising for anything. I am happy to be with him, just for being with him! Should I leave?

If he feels "vibes yopu aren't sending out, then maybe they're actually coming from him --- either that he himself is thinking of settling down, or thinking about his fears of doing so. Explain to him very clearly how you feel, and ask him to be similarly frank

1
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/25

You guys certainly appear to have communication problems.He could be sayin g these things as a means of looking for an "out".
I suggest you have a heart to heart chat with him and if he still feels the same you might need to move on.

Reply to SG