Question
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

B/F leaving soon, trying to stick to decision!!

Those of you that read my postings a few weeks ago and advised should remember my saga's. I have managed to stay strong, bought myself another little car but now that the date he is leaving is drawing closer it's getting much harder to stick to my decision. I know I have to, I know I need to but he leaves next week Friday and I can't stop thinking that I am going to be in JHB all alone, which is very daunting, scares me a little, no I lie, a lot. so chances are I am gong to have to post here all the time, will need some moral support. So hopefully I won't drive you all mad, with my woes. I suppose I just need to hear or read that I am still doing the right thing.

Fio's right again, darn it ! Remember the excellent reasons for making this decision, and remember, too, that you have much better company when you're alone, than when you're with a guy like that !

8
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/15

Write the reasons why you have left him in big letters on a poster and stick it on a wall where you would see it every day as a reminder of what he did to you.

With time people tend to forget about the bad things and only remember the good things. Don't fool yourself!

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

Thanks guys!! good to know there is a place I can vent at, and from the sounds of things most of you have had to deal with stuff that is a lot more difficult to handle.

So I just need to stick to my guns and not give in.

thanks again :-)

Reply to Banana
Posted by: fx | 2005/12/14

hang in there

Reply to fx
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

Thanks Frusty, did not realise

Reply to Banana
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Hang in there, you're doing the right thing!!!!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Banana | 2005/12/14

Thanks FIO

am trying very hard and will post when I need to

Reply to Banana
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Hey Banana, just remember that the forum administrators are closing the site down between the 16 Dec and 9 Jan. But we will be here when it is available.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/14

Just remind yourself of why you made the decision in the first place, and that although things may have changed on the surface, its only because decisions have been made. If you go back on your decision, the same problems will come back.

So stick to your guns, and keep on chatting with us here, we'll help keep you strong!

Reply to figured it out