Question
Posted by: KIA | 2005/07/06

BF doesn't know what he wants

I'm supposedly dating this dude since Nov 04 and in May 05 he decided that he will not see me for a whole month (we live in the same town), i went ahead with his decision, worse still he had bought clothes on my accounts and hasn't paid a single cent. And when i ask about that he simply says he is still trying to get hold of some money, which hasn't happened of course and lately he calls to say hi and things like i only wanted to hear your voice but i don't see him. I love this dude. Would you stick around or bounce knowing how hard it is. This is the one and only relationship i've ever had that looked destined.

If he bought clothes or anything on yopur accounts and without your consent, that was criminal theft, and there's no excuse for it. I don't hear anything even remotely loveable about such a dude. I'm sure you deserve, and are fully capable, of a far better relationship with a far better man than this one. And as he leaves, ask him when he's going to repay what he owes you. he's been using you, and you should put a stop to that.

2
Posted by: Angry | 2005/07/06

Believe me girl, this dude is out to use you. Drop him before you get hurt....

He is irresponsible.

Reply to Angry
Posted by: Purr | 2005/07/06

dont waste your time on somebody that doesn't appreciate you.by the sound of things this dude can not be trust,if he can't even pay the money he owes he also wont have any scruples in a close relationship.

Reply to Purr