Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/12

BF cheating

My BF used to cheat on me with an EX, what I did to make sure that it does not happen again. During Easter holidays I decided to spend the entire time at his house to make sure that the woman that he says is an EX, but cheat on me everytime when she is in town, does not come to the house. His phone was ringing none stop during the holidays and he was not picking it up. The house line was also none stop but whoever it was, was silent when I pick the line. Now, what I hear is that my BF was lying the entire time when he claimed they were no longer together and the "EX" was very frustrated that she came all the way to be with him but they could not because of me. Now the problem is, my BF is so irritable with me. We fight over just anything. I asked him if he still want us together and he said yes he does not love the other girl. Do I call it quits? we hadly ever talk this days.

If he is cheating on you so persistently, why do you want to continue to be with him ? WHy not move on and find a decent guy who will treat you with proper respect ?

7
Posted by: rose | 2007/04/12

how easy was it to help someone this time you guys..
good on you maria!

ps. nice one RMC!!!::))))

Reply to rose
Posted by: sideways | 2007/04/12

Drop him like he's hot!!!! For the love of all that is good, get rid of him!! Do you have any pride and self worth?

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/12

Thanks a million, I have just realised just how much I hate him and the things that he made me go through for 20 mnths! I dont see myself back with him. I will just try to take time and get back into the game.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/04/12

Tell him to p**ss off, he is making such a fool of you - he wants his cake and he wants to eat it too - sounds like his so-called "ex" is not really an ex, but a current squeeze! He is an arsehole of note and if he had nothing to hide, then why not answer the phones? He does not want you around, and you are now crowding his space - let him go - he is not worth the trouble - you don't know how many other "exes" he has hiding in the wings - you could pick up some awful sickness from him - think about that!! Drop him, there are plenty decent guys out there! If he does not even talk to you, why bother with him.

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/12

Drop him, girlfriend! So he kind of wants YOU to get lost so HE can cheat on you? You are worth so much more than that!

He is obviously very selfish and stupid if he expects you to just go away and let his floozy come over, and what sort of a person is she to do this all the time and know that you are there but to contact him? Sounds like she wants to rub it into your face?

Please please please get out! And booby-trap the house before you leave, hehe! Put vaseline on the toilet seat! Put Imac into the shampoo!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: L | 2007/04/12

Hey, sister....., I M SORRY TO TELL U THIS BUT UR BOYFRIEND WANTS HIS BREAD BUTTERED ON BOTH BREAD.

MY ADVICE, TAKE UR SELF OUT OF THIS SITUATION COZ U ARE GONNA GET HURT,EVENTUALLY. I KNOW ITS NOT EASY BUT MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE AND SPARE URSELF FUTURE PAIN.

Reply to L
Posted by: Poppy | 2007/04/12

Hello!!!!!!!! Tell the loser to take a hike. He obviously doesn't care enough for you if he keeps on with this behaviour. The fact that he is cheating also means ur will have a risk of HIV infection if u happen 2 be sleeping with him. Dump his good for nothing ass as soon as u can and find someone who will be faithfull to you and love u

Reply to Poppy