Question
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/02/26

Beware Pocket Pinchers at Bronx CapeTown

Last weekend my boyfriends phone got stolen out of his pocket at Bronx. And this weekend i saw who it might be.

Be on the look out for two big strong black men...they like the ladies and tend to flirt with them alot the past 2 weekends that i have been checking them out they wear white and one wears a white beenie.

I went out with 5 friends this weekend and while i was on the dance floor one of the guys had his hand inside my pocket!! my one friend say the same happend to him and he pushed his hand away and the guy wanted to get voilent and i saw how one of them stick there hand in the back pocket of one guy.

Just a friendly warning!

xxx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Spiderman, good to see you're still with us and thanks for this post. I'm 100% with Gareth - point these guys out to the staff @ Bronx when you're there again.

1
Posted by: Gareth | 2007/02/26

Spidy, why not report this to the management of the Bronx? Maybe they can catch these buggers and get rid of them.

Reply to Gareth