Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2007/04/30

Beverages

Hi DietDoc.

Seeing that winter is around the corner, one tends to drink more hot beverages to remove the chill.

I am already tired of coffee and tea. What other options are there? I don't want to go for hot chocolate because it may have too many calories.

I am so tired of having to decide what to drink on those cold chilly days.

Please inspire me!

Dear Sarah
Well you can always drink a variety of teas (rooibos, green tea, chamomile, mint, rosehip, etc) and have various types of coffee (buy different blends and brands with different flavours). If you make hot chocolate with fat-free milk and no sugar, then it will not add too many kJ to your daily intake. Hot soup is also an option.
Hang in there till Spring