Question
Posted by: Alet | 2007/06/24

betrayed by management on commission

I ve done debt collecting on special request whilst my boss was in hospital with stroke, andhad nomedicalaid. An verbal agreement of 5% was agreed upon. I've received com by downpayments, com was stopped in Jan'07, I resigned end Jan worked my last day 16 Feb'07. R 7 300 still o/s. I've summonced, they now defending. Desperate cause this lead to lots of promises broken for my creditors, single mother for 1 adopted child of 10. Just registered my own small company, things look very bad righ tnow. Rent in arrears 3 mths.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

This is not a labour law question and is a commercial answer. You need to have proof that the verbal agreement existed which proof will be very difficult to justify.

1
Posted by: Sparticus | 2007/06/27

Just a bit of encouragement- I wish you all the strength o make your business a succes. You have already started th long tough journey and seeing that your ex boss could depend on you while he was in hospital, you have what it takes.
Your manager is in a worse position than you as his health will never improve. Count your blessing and make it work.

Reply to Sparticus