Question
Posted by: Reshma | 2011/06/15

betrayed

recently as Monday I caught my boy friend in bed with another women. We were dating for about a year and we live in seperate towns Jhb &  Pretoria. We usually meet in the week at one anothers place. I had a meeting on Monday and finished off a bit late and decided to surprise him. When i got to his flat I notice the room door was half open and when I walked in I saw him romping. I confronted both of them and they had no words. I just left in devastation. I have been for an HIV test and all is negative. I am so depressed and don''t know what to do? I don''t know how to tell my family &  friends either as we were to get engaged at the end of the year. Please assit me.

He behaved disgracefully and should feel thoroughly ashamed of himself. You have nothing at all to feel ashamed of. Simply tell your family and friends the facts, and surely they will sympathize with you. This is very disappointing, of course, but far better you found out now, before the engagement or weding.

2
Posted by: Caro | 2011/06/15

Tell your friends and family what happened and why you will not be getting engaged at the end of the year. Why do you feel guilty about his betrayal. It is his shame not yours.

Reply to Caro