Question
Posted by: CC | 2007/04/02

Betanoid

Please give me the do and don't of betanoid, what is it for and how should I use t for my 5 year old. Thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Betanoid is a corticosteroid - used to clear inflammation, ussually in chest infections in little one. DO: use exactly as prescribed by your doc- Usually once daily only

4
Posted by: Misheck | 2016/04/24

I have an orbital tumor and have which they say is a Laipoma. It has been suggested I use a high dosage of Betanoid to shrink it. What is the doasge and for how long? Thank you.

Reply to Misheck
Posted by: Charlotte | 2016/02/18

Hoelank uitmekaar kan ek betanoid spuite gebruik?

Reply to Charlotte
Posted by: mmmm | 2015/05/27

Diagnosed with brain tumor,betanoid prescribed please tell me why I need to take it

Reply to mmmm
Posted by: Naz | 2013/11/19

I have been diagnosed with Osteo arthritis and take Betanoid x4 on a daily basis but not longer than a 10 day period. It's the only thing that seems to subside the pain in my neck,shoulders , arms,wrists and fingers.

Reply to Naz