Question
Posted by: Hansa | 2004/12/09

Best way to loose weigth on the hip

I have tried almost everything to lose weight on my hips , but nothing seems to want to work
Any Advise anyone...........

Dear Hansa
Dieting will not make you lose weight in a specific area like the hips, targeted exercise is a solution. If you are at a good gym ask your gym instructor to work out a tailored exercise programme for the problem areas - thigh rolls, etc., or ask Fitness Doc for a specific exercise programme. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.