Question
Posted by: Orie | 2004/02/06

Best way to give oral sex -men pls respond

what is the best way of giving oral sex to my man. I want to do it but I'm scared I might not to it right or I may bore him to death. What's the right way

Please respond
Orie

The Anatomy
Know what you're getting into:

Glans: The head of the penis
Frenulum: The underside of the glans; ** the most sensitive part **
Shaft: The length of the penis
Perineum: The area between the anus and the testicles
Testicles: Where sperm is made and stored for ejaculation.

Basic Up & Down
Position yourself comfortably:
Start by teasing his penis - kiss, breathe lightly, whisper, tickle.
Switch to sucking. Create a vacuum by pursing your lips, then using them to surround his penis.
Thrust your mouth down over his penis while you suck.
Use your saliva as a lubricant.
Stroke with your hands while sucking.
Twist your hand as you move up and down on the shaft. Switch hands occasionally for variation.

Beyond Sucking
Licking & nibbling is quite stimulating:
Run your tongue around the glans, then focus on the frenulum.
Flick your tongue back and forth and all around as you're sucking.
Lick the bottom of the shaft while using your hand to fondle the glans, and vice versa.

All-Around Focus
There's more to the penis than meets the eye:
Take his balls gently into your mouth and suck.
Run your tongue along his perineum.
Lick his anus and see if he likes it.
Rub his balls gently as you suck the shaft.

Spit or Swallow
It's your decision:
Some like to take come into their mouth, some like to watch it shoot. Both can be very sexy.
If you choose to take it in your mouth, you can swallow or keep a cloth or napkin nearby to spit into.
Know your partner and make good choices. Swallowing during oral sex on an HIV-infected man has been known transmit the virus.

10 Advanced Tips
Take a deep breath before you take his penis into your mouth to relax your throat muscles. This is to prevent gagging if you think his penis is going to touch the back of your throat.
Use your hand around the base of his penis to control how deep he goes into your mouth.
Try swallowing when his penis reaches the back of your throat. It kind of tickles.
You can start a blowjob when your partner's penis is flaccid and stimulate him to erection.
Pubic hairs in your mouth are normal. Just stop for a minute to take them out & then keep going.
Use a finger in your partner's anus to massage his prostate.
Pop an ice cube in your mouth or a mint for extra stimulation.
Run your hands over his inner thighs as your mouth moves on his shaft.
Keep your teeth away from his penis, or very, very lightly rub them against him while sucking.
Not all men come during oral sex. Don't worry if he doesn't - his orgasm is his responsibility, not yours.

Recommended Products:
Toys: Wet flavored lube, Unlubricated condoms, Flavored condoms
Books: The Guide to Getting It On!, The New Good Vibrations Guide to Sex, Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
Videos: Nina Hartley's Advanced Guide to Oral Sex

10
Posted by: trotter | 2004/02/08

I dont know if many men will want to come in you r mouth.Mine diont. Oh and for the ones that are watching their figures, their are not many kilojoules in sperm.

Reply to trotter
Posted by: Ed. | 2004/02/06

If he is not circumsised - be quite gentle at first as an uncut man much more sensitive thn one that has been cut. Then build up faster and faster

Reply to Ed.
Posted by: d | 2004/02/06

just lick will do, circle the head with your tong, never suck very hard, that hurts,you can use your hand and combine a hand job and bj. bring him to the edge and let him go, then start again.

Reply to d
Posted by: Man | 2004/02/06

Be gentle. No rough stuff and keep your teeth out of the way. While you are licking/sucking hold his penis in your hand and gently moving up and down. Vary things. Lick down the shaft, around his testicles. With one hand on his shaft use the other to cup his testicles but very importantly, be gentle.

Remember that the shaft is very hard so try not to starighten it too much.

An early person mentioned that you should allow him to cum in your mouth. There are not many women who enjoy this although from a man's point of view it is a sensational feeling.

Ask him what he wants you to do. Ask him if it feels okay.

You might even want to take it further and while he is lying on his back lift your legs over him and with your back to him let him lick you. That then gives you pleasure to.

Some women complain about the taste and that can be a problem depending on what he has eaten during the day. If it is a problem, without hinting at it, get some syrip and put that over his penis. It will drive him insane.

Enjoy your experience tonight. Please report back on Monday.

Reply to Man
Posted by: 7 | 2004/02/06

Orie, dont foreget the eye contact make sure you look him in the eyes every now & again.When he cumes in your mouth you dont have to swallow it all but let it dribble down your mouth onto your tits....it's more discriptive when we see this & it bound to make you a winner in the oral sex department.

Reply to 7
Posted by: Orie | 2004/02/06

Thanks , D I tried to read as much as I can from your reply , needless to say my Afrikaans is nie baie goed nie en ek kan nie my colleague vra om die reply te translate.Tell me , do I sort of need to put it all in my mouth or just lick it ?

Reply to Orie
Posted by: D | 2004/02/06

Maak eers seker dit is veilig, ken jy hom goed en is jy sy enigse sex maat.
Doen dit stadig, sonder om hard te suig, moet nie jou tande gebruik nie. onthou dit is baie gevoelig en wees versigtig. as jy na jou maat luister dan sal sy lyftaal jou ook lei. Vra hom terwyl jy besig is wat om te doen. Die basics is die selfde vir elke man met 'n paar variasies.
As jy sy dag wil maak probeer dit so 'n bietjie uitrek en sluk in wat hy ookal vir jou gee.

Reply to D
Posted by: dick | 2004/02/06

orie, i'm serious too lets talk on our personal e-mail address.....ok?

Reply to dick
Posted by: Orie | 2004/02/06

I'm really serious about this , I'm thinking of trying it tonight , so i need this information urgently

orie

Reply to Orie
Posted by: dick | 2004/02/06

I give free lessons.....what's your e-mail address, then we can talk?

Reply to dick