Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2003/01/22

Best way to douche

What is the best and quickest way to remove excess ejaculation from a women's vagina?
I do not own a bidet, and cannot bath late at night/early morning as it disrupts the household.
Is there nothing on the market or any home made remedies ?

I hate that damn smell !!!! It is so embarassing, and puts me off sex for the rest of the day!
Help!

Contact Adcock Ingram (011) 709 - 9300 for the FREE FemTalk booklet, or write to me at Sexually@702.co.za with a postal address and I will post it to you.
Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Chiquita | 2003/01/22

Jaydie

Thats it! Thanks! (I have a bottle in my shower but could not for the life of me remember the name...blond hey) and it works well for me too.

Reply to Chiquita
Posted by: Jaydie | 2003/01/22

Hi, Mandy and Chiquita,

I hate it 2, I use "Betadine Douch" Twice a week, it really works for me. Is that the word you were looking for Chiquita?
It is nice to use it before a night of passion, expecially when you are going to have oral sex . It keeps you fresh and clean. Hope it helps.

Reply to Jaydie
Posted by: Chiquita | 2003/01/22

Mandy

Visit a chemist and you will see that there are off the shelf products that come with a "dispenser" - some fluid inside a soft plastic bottle with a little dispenser that you insert and squeeze the bottle to rinse yourself out. You could do this over a toilet and rid yourself of the problem you have.

The product is designed for douching and is PH balanced so wont expose yourself to yeast infections and the like. Its good hygiene too.

I'm wracking my brain but I can't remember the damn things name but hopefully somebody will...it starts with "B"?

Reply to Chiquita