Question
Posted by: SHY | 2006/07/26

BEST VIBRATOR TO BUY

4 LADIES ONLY WHICH IS THE BEST VIBRATORS DID YOUR,LL USE .AND WHICH IS THE BEST TO BUY???

Pocket Rocket without a doubt - clitoral stimulator.

See them on www.sexdoc.co.za

Dr Elna

5
Posted by: Mk | 2006/07/26

I hear you guys all the time talking about vibrators, i really feel i need to give it a try since i don't have a partner, maybe this will help me, and also it will keep me free from HIV, my one problem is that what about the sound, won't my children hear the sound from my room and wonder what is happening.

Reply to Mk
Posted by: shy | 2006/07/26

where can i get it from?? i am from durban the pocket rocket

Reply to shy
Posted by: Suzie French | 2006/07/26

It must be something that you know that you will enjoy. Unfortunately we can't try these things out before buying them LOL like trying on clothes.

Initially buy something simple, not too big. You can always go back and buy something else if you enjoy the feeling and I have no doubt that you will enjoy a vibrator.

Reply to Suzie French
Posted by: Suzie French | 2006/07/26

Reply to Suzie French
Posted by: tina | 2006/07/26

i love roger the rabbit it is the best i have tried

Reply to tina