Question
Posted by: Maki | 2004/12/07

Best time to take multivit

I am 3 months pregnant (1st time). I'm currently taking pregnavit M. I would like to know when is the best time for one to take themto make that all the nutriets get absorbed, i.e. immediatly after meals, in the evening, etc

It doesn't really matter what time you take them.

1
Posted by: R | 2004/12/07

I suppose after breakfast would be the best time, but I found out that if I take it after breakfast I tend to get tired at about 10h00, but I suppose that was all in my mind. I now take it after supper if I remember and I don't seem to be so tired when I get up in the mornings.

R

Reply to R