Question
Posted by: R | 2004/12/01

Best Time Of Day

My wife and I are trying for another baby, she has worked it out that the next few days are would be the best time to it.... is there anything special that we should keep in mind, like best time, foreplay, or just get it done....

Just do it.

3
Posted by: snoekums | 2004/12/01

I also don't know the time - but please remember the foreplay - other wise your wife might feel a bit neglected. (us ladies want to be loved and cuddled)

Reply to snoekums
Posted by: R | 2004/12/01

Thanks will give it a go..

Reply to R
Posted by: Crazymamma | 2004/12/01

R,
I don't know about best times but I've heard that if a women lies with a pillow under her pelvis (when lying on her back) after sex for 20 minutes it ensures that all the sperm are able to travel up the tubes successfully instead of some leaking out as it normally does.
Good luck and enjoy!

Reply to Crazymamma