Question
Posted by: peaches | 2004/11/15

best time

When would it be the best time for us to have intercourse, as we are trying to get pregnant. I will be going on clomid again,(third try)September month my periods started on the 9th, then in October it started on the 13th, and this month it started today, the 15 Nov. If im correct, than my cycle is 34/35 days. Can anyone please tell me when I will be ovulating. THANKS

It is difficult to predict ovulation on Clomid. The best thing would be for your doctor to track your cycle.

Bestw ishes

1
Posted by: PN | 2004/11/16

I would suggest buying an ovulation test kit and start using it from day 14 of your cycle to check if your are ovulating or not.

Good Luck

Reply to PN