Posted by: apr | 2008/09/11

best product for teenage skin

what is a good skin care product (cleanser and moisturiser for a pubescent 12 year old to use?

Expert ImageTeen expert

this depends on whether your child has any skin problems and therefore it is worth checking this out with a dermatologist, otherwise if not you could always speak with a pharmacist regarding the types of face wash on the market.

Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/11

Hi there,

Different products work for different people but I definitly agree with ' mom'  Zinplex does seem to work for everyone I know.

Best of Luck!

Reply to Kman
Posted by: Mom | 2008/09/11

My 16 year old is using Oxy face wash &  cream and also drinks Zinplex tablets. Sometimes he stop using it for a while but then he gets pimples and then start using it again. The Zinplex is really a miracle, my whole family' s teenager are on them!

Reply to Mom